- Add video, audio, graphics, text and rich interactive assets through a drag and drop interface.
- No programming skills are required.
- Add actions to enhance the interactivity of your content.
- Configure your themes so you can adjust it to match your project requirements.
- Choose how your content displays on desktops, tablets and smartphones.
- Work as a team wherever you are in the world.
- Share resources, content, variables via a centralized repository.
- Avoid team members overwriting each other's work with enabled configuration management and version control.
- Review and preview your content and keep a record of all comments.
- Produce SCORM compliant packages which can be uploaded to a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Content is produced to HTML 5 standards to ensure it performs well on desktops, tablets and smartphones.
- Publish your learning materials as native apps, so they can be packaged for IOS and Android.